Thu, 04 Mar 2021

New Delhi [India], January 25 (ANI): A fire broke out at a guest house in the Yusuf Sarai area of the national capital on Monday after two LPG cylinders exploded at the owner's residence.

The guest house and residence were located on two different floors of the same building.

Three fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse flames. No casualties have been reported in the incident.

More details awaited. (ANI)

Sign up for Delhi News

a daily newsletter full of things to discuss over drinks.and the great thing is that it's on the house!